CCTV is 30! What began in 1988 as a community television station has become so much more: a nationally recognized community media and technology training center providing services annually to hundreds of individuals, nonprofits and city agencies, artists and entrepreneurs. There are many events and activities planned for this high profile year and we hop that you will join the celebration.
30th Anniversary Partners support
• The Youth Media Program: a vibrant media arts and work experience program for underserved teens
• NeighborMedia: an innovative citizen journalism program that trains
and supports Cambridge residents to cover local issues and events
• thousands of hours of locally produced programming on 3 community cable channels and two websites
• hands on media production and technology training for the general public as well as targeted programs for seniors
30th Anniversary Partners are featured
• on CCTV’s cable channels 8, 9 and 96, reaching more than 32,000 homes in Cambridge,
• on our websites, CCTVCambridge.org and NeighborMedia.org,
• in the bi-weekly E-newsletter, and
• all 30th Anniversary promotional materials.