Who can resist this all-time favorite fairy tale, told with fun and flair? Students take over the stage, playing rhyming Narrators, singing Villagers, friendly Animals, charming Royalty, energetic Messengers, the haughty Stepmother and Stepsisters, the magical Fairy Godmother, and Cinderella. Of course, once the charming Prince discovers the proper owner of that famous sparkling slipper, everyone lives happily ever after!
Join us for fun-filled week at our Cinderella… If the Shoe Fits Day Camp! Learn how to sing the songs, say the lines, and dance the dances to help bring this timeless story to life!
Camp: Cinderella…If The Shoe Fits
Dates: June 27th- July 1st, Monday - Friday
Ages: 7-12 years old
- Mon. - Thurs.: 9am-2pm
- Friday: 9am - 1:30pm (after the 1pm showcase)
All of our camps end the week with a 30minute performance that is free and open to all! The showcase of Cinderella…If The Shoe Fits will be July 1st at 1pm (students are dismissed after after the showcase)
Example Camp Schedule & Summary
Students are divided into three groups, each group is by guided by two teen counselors (ages 14-18). Each student group is assigned specific songs and scenes from the script. Every student is offered the opportunity to have spoken lines and solos. The day is a mixture of whole-group activities and small group activities to help students connect with a wide community while also building deeper relationships.
9:00-9:30am - Enter, Morning Meeting & game
9:35-10:15am - Rotation 1 (Dance/Drama/Music)
10:10-10:40am - Rotation 2 (Dance/Drama/Music)
10:50-11:20am - Rotation 3 (Dance/Drama/Music)
11:20-11:35am - Rest
11:40-12:10 pm- Lunch
12:10-12:40pm - Game-Time
12:40-1:50pm - Afternoon Rehearsals (Whole Group/Dance/Drama/Music)
What Does Registration Include?
Registration includes a script & music for rehearsing at home, camp t-shirt, and a pizza lunch (vegan & gluten free options available) on the last day.
The health & safety of our community is very important. The State of Oregon is anticipated to new guidance early spring and then release summer camp guidance mid-spring, until then the following plan will be in place:
- Wellness Checks during Check-In (Verify health, etc.)
- Masks worn at all times - including during game time, dancing, and singing.
- Read more about our current guidance: Imagine Theatre Communicable Disease Management Plan
- *Final protocols will be put in place no later than 4 weeks before the program. All who are registered will be emailed with any update and be given the opportunity to change their registration status.
For Summer 2022, families/registrants have two payment options.
- Full: Pay in full at time of registration
- Deposit- If you choose to use the Deposit payment option, 30% of the camp cost is due at the time of registration/check-out (non-refundable, see full price cost above).
- Full Refunds: at least 3 weeks prior to start of program, $25 Admin Fee. (Not including non-refundable deposits)
- Partial Refund: Less than 3 weeks prior to start of program, 50% refund after $25 Admin Fee. (Not including non-refundable deposits)
- No Refund: No refund given for day-of cancellations.
- Camp Coordinator: Gina Lee
- Drama/Director: Kelsey Wallace
- Music Director: TBA
- Choreographer: TBA