About This Registration
This survey course explores the basics of the Old Testament.
Study of the Old Testament can be divided into several categories:
- The seven major moves of the people of the Old Testament.
- The twenty key people (or groups of people) of the Old Testament.
- The three major divisions of the Old Testament.
- God’s seven major covenants with man.
- The five major time periods.
- The fifty major events of the Old Testament.
- Participants can register the course at any time throughout the year.
- Pay $400.00 registration fee for the course from this page.
- A Multitude Experience Administrator is in communication with participants throughout the course for questions and support. Skype, email and telephone contact information provided after registration.
- The recommended time limit for completing the course is 4 – 6 weeks.
- Participant will describe how one Old Testament teaching relates to their Ministry Project.
- Complete written assignment. Rubric provided.
- Participate in Skype Discussions.
- Watch Video. Notate on Affirmation Form.
- Written work.
- Discussions via Skype.
CEUs to be awarded
Advanced Studies opportunity
- Request a consultation with a Multitude Experience Administrator regarding completing the Zondervan Old Testament course