Ministers as Entrepreneurs: The Cuba Connection Fact Sheet
About This Registration
Course Need: When clergy and lay leaders are called to specialized ministries they may need to monetize a startup ministry or monetize a new aspect of an existing ministry.
Course Objective/Purpose: The purpose of this customized course is to expose participants to the entrepreneurial mindset of Cuban people. Despite their challenges, Cuban entrepreneurs demonstrate creativity, ingenuity, and energy. They are tenacious! It’s important for ministers and ministry leaders to hear their stories and visit their businesses (independently owned). US entrepreneurs will be inspired to do even more with the entrepreneurial ventures that God has dropped in their spirit as a result of this course. Certainly, being better able to monetize a new ministry or grow an existing ministry is always the ultimate goal.
- Consultation with a Multitude Experience Administrator regarding team objectives, travel dates, etc.
- Gather your ministry team.
- Pay Deposit ($300 per person, non-refundable) from this page.
- Pay Remainder of Registration fee (TBA), as agreed, from this page.
- A Multitude Experience Administrator is in communication with participants throughout the course for questions and support. Zoom, email and telephone contact information provided after registration.
- Timeline will be established for those completing CEUs.
Educational aspects of course
- Overview ( Zoom platform)
- Orientation, course requirements, expectations in Cuba.
- Ethics session (How ministers and ministry leaders operate financially successful businesses while maintaining ethical standards in life, business, and community).
- Introduction to Devotions 1 – 6: Creation (Create a new entrepreneurial venture or modify an existing venture. Entrepreneurial ventures can monetize ministries).
- Participants complete Devotions 1 – 6, one per day, prior to departure.
- Participants reflect on and discuss Devotions 1 – 6, one per day, prior to departure.
- Participants earn Certificate issued by The Multitude Experience.
- Participants can earn IACET CEUs (separate fee required).
- Alliances/partnerships/collaboration with Cuban entrepreneurs
- Dissemination Plan for information gathered during the course
- An Alumni Association for Cuban and US participants
- Continued dialogue between Cuban and US entrepreneurs once a month or every two months via Zoom
- Zoom Discussions.
- Field Trips
- Engage with entrepreneurs
- Written work.
- Discussions via Zoom.
CEUs to be awarded
Advanced Studies opportunity
- Request a consultation with a Multitude Experience Administrator regarding completing the God’s Entrepreneurs course