About This Registration
Course Need: When clergy and lay leaders are called to specialized ministries they must decide which evangelism strategy or strategies can best be incorporated into their ministry.
Numerous discussions with clergy, lay leaders, members of the community and faith based organizations identified a need for a course that encourages participants to reflect on how creative evangelism strategies can be incorporated into specialized ministries. Evangelism is no longer merely knocking on doors or leaving door hangers. Kingdom Building demands that we meet people where they are. That means evangelism strategies must be especially creative.
Course Objective/Purpose: The purpose of this course is to provide participants with an opportunity to explore creative evangelism strategies such as: social networking, puppet ministry, community choir, faith based school, homework/after school club, tutoring program, street witnessing, radio, food/clothing distribution program, bible study group. Participants will then consider how a creative evangelism strategy will fit into the structure of their respective (or proposed) ministries.
- Participants can register the course at any time throughout the year.
- Pay $400.00 registration fee for the course from this page.
- A Multitude Experience Administrator is in communication with participants throughout the course for questions and support. Skype, email and telephone contact information provided after registration.
- The recommended time limit for completing the course is 4 – 6 weeks.
- Complete written assignments. Rubrics provided.
- Thank You note.
- Participate in Skype Discussions.
- Watch Video. Notate on Affirmation Form.
- Written work.
- Discussions via Skype.
CEUs to be awarded
Advanced Studies opportunity
- Request a consultation with a Multitude Experience Administrator regarding completing the Social Media Marketing for Ministers course