Global Missions Fact Sheet
About This Registration
This survey course provides a broad overview of the biblical, theoretical and historical foundations of Global Missions. We examine our role for carrying out The Great Commission.
- Participants can register the course at any time throughout the year.
- Pay $400.00 registration fee for the course from this page.
- A Multitude Experience Administrator is in communication with participants throughout the course for questions and support. Skype, email and telephone contact information provided after registration.
- The recommended time limit for completing the course is 4 – 6 weeks.
- Participant will prepare a 10 book annotated bibliography, excluding any of the books listed as resources by The Multitude Experience.
- Complete written assignment. Rubric provided.
- Participate in Skype Discussions.
- Watch Video. Notate on Affirmation Form.
- Written work.
- Discussions via Skype.
CEUs to be awarded
Advanced Studies opportunity
- Request a consultation with a Multitude Experience Administrator regarding completing the Perspectives on the World Christian Movement course