Church and Community Fact Sheet
About This Registration
Course Need: When clergy and lay leaders are called to specialized ministries they must ascertain whether that ministry will be affiliated with a traditional Body of Christ or operate as a separate entity.
Numerous discussions with clergy, lay leaders, members of the community and organizations identified a need for a course that encourages participants to reflect on specialized ministry options. These specialized ministries help individuals to move along the continuum of becoming more spiritually, professionally and personally enhanced. We, at The Multitude Experience, have a passion for working with those who are called to specialized ministries. This course provides a mechanism for participants to consider the best structure for their ministry to help the community develop and flourish.
Course Objective/Purpose: The purpose of this course is to provide participants with an opportunity to explore “freestanding” community ministries and ministries that are part of a church. Participants will then consider the pros and cons of each arrangement to help them decide about the structure of their respective (or proposed) ministries.
- Participants can register the course at any time throughout the year.
- Pay $400.00 registration fee for the course from this page.
- A Multitude Experience Administrator is in communication with participants throughout the course for questions and support. Skype, email and telephone contact information provided after registration.
- The recommended time limit for completing the course is 4 – 6 weeks.
- Complete written assignments. Rubric provided.
- Thank You note.
- Participate in Skype Discussions.
- Watch Video. Notate on Affirmation Form.
- Written work.
- Discussions via Skype.
CEUs to be awarded