About This Registration
Parents! Welcome to Mental Fitness! Once you have paid your registration fee of $30/child we will then enter you into our attendance and billing app called Brightwheel. You must download the Brightwheel App because it is our main point of communication between our families and us.
****Morning Care will take place in Multi-Purpose building and the earliest drop-off time will be 6:30 a.m. and not before.****
Once you have registered you will receive an invite from Brightwheel if you were not with us last school year.
****After-School care will take place in the Multi-Purpose room and two upper level classrooms in the Admin Building. We will communicate the specific rooms when they have been chosen.****
The main point of contact for morning care will be:
The main point of contact for the after-school program will be
Mr. Otis Strong
Their phone numbers will be provided to registered families through Brightwheel.
Please download the Parent handbook. We will follow it.
We have lowered the after-school care price to $50 per student for basic after-school care including a teacher that will be able to provide homework assistance for the entire group or class.
We will also offer STEAM add-on classes in 6-week sessions for those families that desire enrichment for their students. They will be as follows:
LEGO Bricks 4 Schools (k-Middle)
- Bricks4Schoolz® has created a classroom resource for guided and independent learning that combines the power and universal love of LEGO® brick building with an engaging and easy-to-use e-learning program to reduce students’ math anxiety and improve their math performance.
- Bricks4Schoolz also offers LEGO robotics building for our middle school students.
AG Made Fun - Fun and engaging Agriculture workshops (K-5th grade)
- Instructor Jason Pagett is one of the most engaging instructors I have ever met. He takes our students on a wild ride through high-level agriculture concepts in a hands-on project based manner. Your children will definitely have dirt under their nails!
Dynamic Art with Martina' - Thursdays beginning August 22nd
- If your child is creative and loves to work with their hands then this class is for your student! Ms. Martina' has a passion for giving children a platform to display their inner-artist through hands on project based activities using easy to find materials. Get ready for some of the most awesome take-home projects to put on the refrigerator!
Financial Literacy Workshops (EFI Financial Education - Middle School)
- Instructor Mr. Milton Freeman is personally invested in educating our youth on the basic concepts of money.
- He has a focus on principles such as credit, banking, understanding interest, the stock market and how to break down a paycheck.
- Take advantage of this class for your middle school students as they move towards financial independence.
Creative Kids Theater (K-5th Grade)
- 72% of business leaders say that creativity is the #1 trait they look for on employees.
- Creative Kids allows students to show off their creativity in a variety of performing arts opportunities such as acting, singing and dancing and active story telling.
- Serenbe Playhouse will be offering a limited amount of workshops to Chatt Hills students free of charge. When they are offered we will have a first come and first serve sign-up well in advance of the actual workshop.
***You are not obligated to sign up for the "add-on" classes***
Please fill out the forms attached here to complete your enrollment with the EMAP program by Mental Fitness 21st Century Learning Inc.
If you have questions you may contact us by email at email@example.com