Parents, friends, and buddies!
This Saturday is opening day for the 2020 Spring Baseball season! We are so excited to meet the new friends we have picked up along the way. Is it me, or does it feel like it's been forever since fall ball?!
I wanted to take a minute to discuss some house keeping items.
1. Join the appropriate Facebook group! When we get cancelled due to weather, or I have a simple reminder to send out, I try to do it through this email function, but sometimes it is most efficient to get to you through those groups.
2. Uniforms: If you have been assigned to a team you have been on in the past, please consider wearing your uniform again! We had some new folks register late in the game after uniforms had already been ordered. This will help ensure all kiddos get a shirt!
- Volunteers, if you have been a buddy in the past, please continue to wear that shirt as well!
- We will have all uniforms and shirts on site for Saturday for everyone to pick up.
- We know how the weather can be, so feel free to wear whatever makes you comfortable whether that is shorts or pants. PLEASE only wear tennis shoes on our field, NO CLEATS!
3. Equipment: we will have the bats and balls for the games, just bring yourself, your athlete, and all the high fives you have laying around at home.
4. If you have any special requests for the concession stand, feel free to let me know. I am working to provide some healthier options to make "treats" a little less guilt ridden. Thank you, Maggie Stone!
5. Below are the rosters, buddies, and game times. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. As always, all mistakes are mine.
*NOTE: games start at the time listed. Please try to get there a few minutes before that so we can get to it!