CAREER COMPASS is an all-in-one solution for ensuring career success! CAREER COMPASS is a partnership of federal, state and local agencies and organizations that offers incarcerated and recently released individuals with help obtaining job and career information. Whether they are looking for their first job, or they want to explore career options, CAREER COMPASS can help.
Individualized benefits of CAREER COMPASS include:
- Comprehensive assessment of skills and interests.
- Information on careers, wages, jobs, and educational options.
- Assistance identifying training opportunities to help increase marketability.
- Information about community-based programs and resources.
- Training in resume development, effective job search strategies, and how to succeed in an interview.
- Employer hiring incentives such as the Federal Bonding Program and Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
- Soft skills training to advance workplace readiness.
- Access to an exclusive list of employers known to hire hard-to-place individuals.
- Assistance with finding and applying for jobs that match identified skills and abilities.
With CAREER COMPASS, it's all about our clients! We tailor our services to meet the unique needs and gals of each individual. Maybe an individual isn't sure exactly what career field they would like to pursue. CAREER COMPASS can help there too. By asking questions about an individual's interests and background, CAREER COMPASS helps build a profile of their skills and show them the occupations that best match their goals and abilities.
CAREER COMPASS guarantees successful reentry by utilizing our national network of community and government partners to guide individuals towards achieving their goals. We strive to ensure successful employment upon release and provide reasonable assurance of employment.
For assistance with program implementation on a local and national level, please contact us directly at [email protected]