The Heroes Outreach Program is seeking a volunteer Fundraising Coordinator. This person will be responsible for researching and coordinating ways to raise money for the program. All positions with the organization are unpaid volunteer positions. The proper candidate will be able to devote an adequate amount of time each week to increase funding for the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to assist with fundraising, promotions, and grants.
- Assist with promoting for fundraising campaigns.
- Prepare reports and file for existing campaigns and help develop new campaigns.
- Develop corporate partnerships with businesses to support
increased revenue for the organization.
- Prepare for meetings and events.
- Send thank you notes and follow up notes for major sponsored events.
- Coordinate registration for events and conference.
- Work closely with Program Administrator, Board of Directors, Grant Writer, Events Coordinator and other members of the organization.
To apply, please send an email containing your name, city/town you live in, experience and qualifications, and the amount of time you would have to work in the position to: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest.