Do you have a cool or interesting job that most people do not know about? We want to hear from you!
Community ONE, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to exposing at-risk kids to interesting careers. What makes us different is we don't require much of your time. All we ask for a 1-time, 1-hour event with a group of our bright kids! That's it! The great thing about us is that if you can't come to the school... we will bring the kids to your job for this engaging discussion and pay for your lunch. Needless to say, it is fun and rewarding.
What to expect: (depending upon the program)
1. After signing up, our Program Coordinator will schedule a call with you to share details and get more knowledge on the specifics of your career.
2. Our creative team will design an interactive game for the kids to play using the information you shared on the call.
3. The Program Coordinator will send you talking points and a full explanation of the game as well as any day-of information.
4. You will arrive at the school (or meet the kids at your job or a nearby restaurant for lunch) and have an engaging session about your career.
Cool things you get out of this unique opportunity:
1. Volunteer for an amazing cause AND have fun at the same time
2. You get to work directly with kids
3. You can mentor a child without having to commit to a long-term, time-consuming obligation.