Drive to Survive: a Fund a Life event
Drive to Survive brought to you by:
Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills
The Lingenfelter Collection
Calling all car enthusiasts, Fund a Life supporters, and anyone that has dreamt in being in a police escorted event!
Fund a Life is hosting its 1st Annual Drive to Survive event on
Saturday, September 14th at 12:00 pm
This 50-car rally will be a Livingston County Sheriff escorted drive through parts of Brighton, Hartland, Milford, and ending at the world renowned private car collection, The Lingenfelter Collection (www.thelingenfeltercollection.com). The Lingenfelter Collection is a 200+ lot of classic cars, exotic and sports cars, and huge corvette collection! Every participant is able to have 1-hour access of this private collection at 1:00, where the event concludes!
This event, imagined and organized by Brighton High School student Adrian Kozakov, is a one-of-a-kind fundraiser seeking car enthusiasts passionate about supporting a great cause, showing off an amazing vehicle, and having some fun along the way! You can register your car to participate in this event for as little as $100, and add as many passengers to your vehicle as it will safely and lawfully hold at $50 ea! Help us hit our goal of $10,000+ by registering today! Sponsorship opportunities also available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So wax up that beauty in the garage, rev up the engine, and register NOW to be guaranteed a spot in this fall's coolest event!
Only 50 car spots are available! All proceeds from this event support Fund a Life’s mission.
- What: "Drive to Survive" - a 50-car police escorted awareness parade for Fund a Life
- Who: Only 50 car spots available open to the public
- When: Saturday, September 14th, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm drive route estimated time; 1:00 pm - 2:00 VIP Access to Lingenfelter Collection; 2:10 - 3:30 social gathering at Bar None to celebrate the event and cause!
- Where: Drive Route starts at Brighton High School and ends at The Lingenfelter Collection (7819 Lochlin Drive Brighton, MI 48116). Each participant can join us at Bar None on the corner of Grand River and Pleasant Valley in Brighton for some social fun to wrap up this event! The route map link is attached below, and flows through Brighton, GM Proving Grounds, and Milford areas
- Why: To provide a unique and fun way to raise awareness of the Fund a Life mission in the greater Livingston County area while celebrating the greater Detroit's most storied and involved industry - CARS!
- Cost: A donation of $100+ to be guaranteed a spot in the event during our registration period which is now open! For a donation of $500+ we will include an event sponsorship to display your name or company on marketing/event materials. Passengers for your registered vehicle can be added at $50 per passenger
If interested in sponsoring this event in a larger and more unique way, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss further!
Drive Route: (here is a link to the drive route) https://www.maps.ie/map-my-route/viewMap.php?route=104187