FLIPCAUSE TRADEMARK GUIDELINES
Last Updated: May 25, 2018
1. Your use of the Flipcause Marks must:
(i) comply with the most up-to-date version of all agreements with us regarding your use of any of the Flipcause Marks;
(ii) comply with the most up-to-date version of these Trademark Guidelines; and
(iii) comply with any other terms, conditions, and policies that we may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the Flipcause Marks. You will not use any Flipcause Mark in any other place, for any other purpose, or in any other manner. For example, you may not use any Flipcause Mark in connection with any offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document).
2. You may not use or display any Flipcause Mark in any manner:
(i) that implies sponsorship or endorsement by us;
(ii) to disparage us, our products, or our services;
(iii) that may, as determined by us, diminish or otherwise damage our goodwill in any Flipcause Mark; or
(iv) other than as specifically authorized under the Agreements.
3. You may not alter or modify any Flipcause Mark in any manner. You may display a Flipcause Mark only in the exact format in which we provide it to you. No alternate representation or stylization is permitted. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of any Flipcause Mark, or make any additions to or remove any elements from any Flipcause Mark.
4. Each Flipcause Mark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing between each side of the Flipcause Mark and other visual, graphic or textual elements. Under no circumstance may any Flipcause Mark be placed on any background that interferes with the readability or display of that Flipcause Mark.
5. You must prominently include a statement on your site stating that Flipcause and the Flipcause logo are trademarks of Flipcause, Inc. or its affiliates. For example, if your site displays the flipcause.com logo you would include the following statement:
“Flipcause, and the Flipcause logo are trademarks of Flipcause, Inc. or its affiliates.”
6. You acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Flipcause Marks are our exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by your use of any Flipcause Mark will inure to our exclusive benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in or ownership of any Flipcause Mark.
7. You are not allowed to use any trademark of Flipcause or its affiliates, or a variant or misspelling of a trademark of Flipcause or its affiliates:
(i). in any domain name or subdomain name – for example, a domain name or subdomain name such as, www.flicpause.com, is prohibited; or
(ii). in any username, group name, or other identifier on any social networking site – for example, a username such as “Flipcause Japan,” or “Flipcause Fundraising” registered on a site such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube is prohibited.
8. We may modify these Trademark Guidelines at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice or revised Trademark Guidelines on the flipcause.com site. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE FLIPCAUSE MARKS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY FLIPCAUSE MARK FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR REVISED TRADEMARK GUIDELINES ON THE FLIPCAUSE.COM SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
9. We reserve the right, exercisable in our sole discretion, to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Trademark Guidelines.
283 4th St., Suite 101
Oakland, CA 94607