Team-E Fieldhouse of Hope will honor Ethan and provide...
• A place for board members to meet and work
• Support groups and grief groups for those who have lost loved ones
• Ample space for volunteers to help assemble care packages for families we serve
• A place to store donated medical equipment and items for care packages
• A workshop to refurbish donated medical equipment
• Housing for handicap accessible van we allow families to use
• A display room families can look at and fit appropriate medical equipment
• Growth for our non-profit to further our mission
We hope to expand the capability to serve families and our area communities with…
• A place to offer speaking engagements/learning opportunities for both families and area communities
• A place to hold small groups gatherings/meetings
• A fitness center which is open to the public
• Additional opportunities for volunteering
• Provide a unique business to this region
Demolition began with the help of some strong H-BC athletes...thank you!!
Our goal is to begin construction after the first of the year and will be accepting volunteers who have a skilled trades and ALL who wants to help in other ways. We will also welcome in-kind donations of materials needed, etc. If you have any questions, please contact Missy at 605-743-4902.