Inaugural West End Farmers Market is October 16, 2021
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Laurel Park Recreation Area
500 Ezzard Charles Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio 45214
Markets will occur on the 3rd Saturday of every month.
The Market with a MISSION
- Improve access & affordability of produce to low-income families
- Create additional revenue for local farmers
- Promote, support and help grow West End gardens
- Provide Urban Agriculture & entrepreneurial programs for West End Youth.
For SNAP families:
- Fill a bag for $7.00 (max. 2 bags per family)
- Free bag of mandarin oranges to first 30 SNAP purchases
For general population
- Low retail prices
- Bulk purchase discounts (12 or more of same item)
Credit/Debit cards (MC/Visa)
SUPPORT THE MISSION
Sponsor the Market or Make a tax deductible donation
Let's put an end to the West End food desert!
Executive Director - Nisha Mahler [email protected]
Program Director - Mary Beth Knight m[email protected] www.mywhycincinnati.org