Your donation to The REACH Institute will provide evidence-based health care to children who otherwise might go undiagnosed and untreated.
Your tax-deductible donation will help to:
There are many ways to support The REACH Institute including making a one-time or monthly gift, joining our Volunteer Programs and more!
1. To donate by check. Please make payable to The REACH Institute and mail to: 54 West 40th Street #1 New York, New York 10018
2. Make a gift of stock or securities. Contact Lisa Hunter Romanelli at: [email protected]
3. Make an ACH or wire transfer. Contact Lisa Hunter Romanelli at: [email protected]
4. Ask your employer to match your gift. If you work for a company or organization with a gift-matching program, ask your HR department for a matching gift form to double, or even triple the impact of your giving to The REACH Institute. Our tax ID number is 20-5437835
5. Make a directed major gift or sponsorship. Contact Lisa Hunter Romanelli at: [email protected] for sponsorship opportunities
6. Make a bequest to or a planned gift please take a look our bequest intent form
*The REACH Institute does not share donors’ information or sell it to other organizations.
Your charitable gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The REACH Institute is a 501(c)(3) non- profit organization, Federal Tax ID 20-5437835