A financial investment in our work is an investment in the lives of some of the most promising, talented and hard-working young people in Waukegan. These remarkable students have made the commitment to reach toward a brighter future for themselves, their family and their community by becoming the first person in their family to earn a college degree.
For our students, the path to college is uneven, fragmented and extraordinarily more difficult than for their peers in neighboring zip codes. Your generosity opens the way.
Thank you for choosing to invest in our students' futures.
How Your Donation Makes An Impact
- $100 delivers live translation services at one of our monthly workshops for non-native English speakers.
- $500 provides transportation for 25 students and their families to visit a local college or university.
- $1,000 funds two on-campus visits for our college students, further elevating our already impressive college persistence rate.
- $2,500 covers a full year of one-on-one academic planning, preparation, and coaching for one family.
- $5,000 funds an intensive, 5-day boot camp for 15-20 scholars, building crucial study and leadership skills as they work toward academic and personal success.
An estate gift assures you have the assets you need to maintain your quality of life and makes a lasting impact on philanthropic concerns most important to you. These gifts allow you to preserve your legacy, minimize financial burdens (bequests to W2C are exempt from estate taxes) and support the Waukegan community.
To learn more and discuss how you can make a lasting impact on the lives of Waukegan students for generations to come, contact Aaron Arnold, Executive Director, at (224) 522-5141 or via email: [email protected]