A Brighter Day Youth Work Program
- Supports genuine life change
- Provides opportunities for incarcerated juveniles
- Helps youth by offering job training
- Trained over 700 youth in our 10-week job training program focused on customer service
- Connected more than 600 youth to full-time employment at Safeway, Target, Southwest Greens, McDonald’s, Jamba Juice, Teaspoons, and more many more employers.
- The work program has reduced juvenile recidivism from 65% to 8%.
Senior Vice President Of Operations
A Brighter Day Youth Group: We’re developing youth to become the leaders of tomorrow. We know that leadership is not about telling others what to do, rather, it is about inspiring others to be their best.
Hear what our participants have to say!