About GWLT Hunting Permit


GWLT allows hunting with notice on properties that are large enough to accommodate the state buffers around roads and buildings, and that are allowed by municipal ordinance. As of 2018, hunting permits are available for Cascades West, Southwick Pond, and Sibley Farm. To ask for a hunting permit, please  contact us with your information. We will need to know the hunter’s contact information, which property or properties will be hunted, what type of game and weapon(s), and if a tree stand will be used. Once we have a full record, our office will send a letter showing the hunter has permission along with a map of allowed hunting areas and a tree stand tag if applicable. A $20 suggested donation helps the Trust maintain hunting areas. A hardship waiver is available upon request.