Dear Friends, Family, and Community Supporters -
Thank you so much for visiting the Piedmont Food Fest fundraising page! The mission of Piedmont Food Fest is to celebrate and showcase the vibrant cultures of the Bay Area through food, drink, and music. There's nothing that builds community like breaking bread and toasting both old friends and new -- this is our chance to build community while sampling a smorgasbord of cuisines!
You'll find something for everyone at Piedmont Food Fest 2:
- A diverse array of the Bay's best food trucks, hand-picked for their amazing cuisine and inspiring origin stories.
- Our locally sourced craft beer & wineries pavilion, where sampling everything will be highly encouraged!
- Inspiring local artists, including the Emeryville Taiko and Oakland Samba Revue.
- Community partners & vendor tables where you can support amazing community groups that make the Bay better!
- Student engagement through creativity projects created just for this event.
- Kid Zone Carnival offering plenty of challenging games for kids of all ages.
Piedmont Food Fest is fiscally sponsored by the 501c(3) Social Good Fund, and any donations raised during this event will go toward expanding our platform to showcase multicultural local businesses, partners, and artists. For more info, visit us at www.piedmontfoodfest.org.
Update 2/19 - This page currently accepts donations for PFF2 -- and we'll be opening up Early Bird packages through our website starting the week of March 6. Thanks!