Join our popular MINDS & MOTOR Club hosted by Eric Lund!
This round is Rhythm-Based! We are working on movement to rhythm, learning, memorizing and playing
Bring your best attitude because we are going to be exploring all the things you CAN-Do by connecting your intention to your body!
We will also explore the following:
- What is Apraxia and how does it affect motor planning?
- What does effective Body Support consist of and Why is it important?
- What are effective strategies for Multi-Modal Communication Support for students?
- Why do students respond to Relationship-based Approaches to Support? How can CRPs learn to trust their intuition more than their eyes?
- What do students need to enjoy regulated Community ACCESS and How can CRPs support this?
- How can apraxic students best ACCESS and Respond to Academic Instruction?
All of that learning and you'll still have time to chat and get to know folks who also spell/type to communicate!
Each group is 60 minutes, starting at 3:00 PM Central Standard Time on Tuesdays for 6 weeks.
Eric Lund, MT-BC, is a highly experienced support coach at ACCESS Academy and the Director of Student Engagement for Optimal ACCESS. His training and experience as a neurologic music therapist enable him to bring helpful strategies grounded in rhythm for proprioception, sensory integration, communication, movement, and regulation. He is a skilled instructor and effective mentor. Join this group to learn why Eric's Minds & Motor groups are so popular!