We invite YOU to carve out a small piece of your property to establish a pollinator garden that attracts, feeds, and nurtures pollinating wildlife! Join other Tennesseans, from every corner of the state, in creating thousands of square feet of NEW pollinator habitat!
- To get started, review our Generate Some Buzz program guide and video.
- Sign up by choosing "Register + Get Supplies" or "Register Without Supplies" below.
- Join our Facebook group and share your pollinator garden progress. Post your before, during, and after photos of your pollinator garden so we can admire your beautiful work!
- Report your total square footage of pollinator habitat created through our periodic check-ins/reminders. This form is always available for you to submit and can be accessed here.
- Revisit "Register + Get Supplies" to get one of our recycled aluminum garden signs!
We thank our Program partners, NRCS & TVA, for supporting the Generate Some Buzz Program!