Here's how it works:
Join the Miles for Smiles Virtual Bike-A-Thon and help Trips for Kids Marin raise money to support our programs.
- If you would like to donate to a specific person or team, scroll down to find them.
To ride in Miles for Smiles:
- Set your own milage challenge.
- Bike outside or ride indoor on your trainer at your own pace.
- Complete your challenge miles anywhere, anytime, all at once or a little at a time between October 15th and November 30th, 2020.
- Support Trips for Kids Marin by fundraising a minimum of $250 per individual or $1,000 per team.
- Set up your fundraising team or page here.
- If you would like to pledges for each mile you ride, you can use this form.
Prizes for individual fundraisers!
Raise $250 - earn a Trips for Kids Marin patch repair kit (with lever)
Raise $500 - earn a Trips for Kids Marin biking socks
Raise $1,000 - earn a Trips for Kids Marin t-shirt
Raise $2,500 - earn a Trips for Kids Marin biking jersey
Prizes for top individual fundraiser and for the highest mileage achieved - stay tuned!!
Questions? Contact Atashi Chakravarty, Development Director at [email protected].
Check out the video below to see what your efforts are going towards!