East TN Tennessee Tree Day Registration
Extreme Weather Alternative Date April 3, 2021
Trees are available for a donation of $1.99/tree.
To order trees to be picked up in East TN, scroll down and click the "East: Order Trees Here" button. But before you do so, be sure to read all details, terms & conditions! Native species available are bald cypress, eastern redbud, northern red oak, white oak, shortleaf pine, red mulberry, sweetgum, tulip-poplar, wild plum, & buttonbush.
Tennessee Tree Day 2021 is the largest community tree-planting project of its kind in America taking place on March 20, 2021! You and other Tennessee residents will collectively pick up and plant more than 50,000 native bare-root tree seedlings in all 95 Tennessee counties during the weekend of March 19th, 2021. The trees are yours to plant on your own property and will enhance our environment and communities for generations to come! Bare-root seedlings will look like the photo below and may range in size from 1 ft. to 3 ft. depending on species.
Tree Day is a project of Tennessee Environmental Council. As a nonprofit organization, we depend on your support for its success. Tree seedlings are available for a donation of 1.99/tree. We cannot accept cash donations for trees at the distribution points so trees must be reserved and paid for through this form. The last day to order trees is March 7th, 2021.
Scroll down and select "Order Trees" to proceed but before you do so, make sure to read the terms and conditions.
Before you place your tree order, review the terms and conditions below.
- You agree to pick up and plant the seedlings during the times indicated on this registration form. You understand that if you fail to pick them up during that time, you may lose your ability to pick up the trees.
- Once you commit to picking up your trees at a specific location we cannot send them to another location. Be sure you have selected the pick-up location most convenient for you before proceeding.
- You understand this is a non-profit volunteer activity intended to improve our environment.
- You acknowledge that you have the physical capacity reasonably necessary to engage in this activity.
- You waive all claims that you might have against the Tennessee Environmental Council, its agents, employees, sponsoring organizations, or other volunteers for bodily injuries that you might suffer arising out of your participation.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to note your pick-up location address & hours of operation and to save this information for your reference later. We will not be available to help you find this information on the day of pick up.
- You understand that pick-up site leaders are volunteers and not employees of the Tennessee Environmental Council volunteering to help distribute tree seedlings for the benefit of our environment.
- You understand that if an extraordinary event beyond our control occurs, (including but not limited to pandemics, war, riots, fire, flood, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, lightning, explosion, strikes, lockouts, slowdowns, shortage of energy supplies, and acts of governmental action prohibiting or impeding any party from performing its respective obligations under the contract), we will do our best to deliver your trees during the agreed-upon day & time but may need to delay tree delivery. Extreme weather alternative date: April 3rd, 2021.
- Double-check the spelling of your email address when checking out. Once your order is complete, you will see a confirmation pop up on your screen, and you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, check your spam folder. If it is not in your spam folder, you have entered the wrong email address.
Click here to see Tree Day sponsors!
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW to reserve your trees