10th Annual Icy River Rampage Winter Fat Bike Race
10 or 20 Mile fat tire bike race fundraiser for the Eagle River Nature Center!
(20 mile option will most likely be 2 laps on the same course. All depends on what river conditions are like)
This is your once chance to ride trails otherwise closed to biking and help support the Nature Center!
- Race Start is 11am. @ the Eagle River Nature Center
- Fee is $40 (NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION)
- Helmets required to race
- Masks will be REQUIRED in start/finish areas.
- Sorry, no gathering before/after the race. We'll get awards/door prizes to people via a pick-up at the Trek Store or arranged otherwise.
- Parking is LIMITED! Car pool with others if you can :-)
For Covid19 safety reasons, race will be limited to 100 racers. FAT TIRES are also REQUIRED to race per our special-use permit with Chugach State Park. Fat Tires are defined by Chugach State Park as: "Fat Tire Bikes are defined as: a two wheeled, non-motorized, self-propelled bicycle (A) created for cycling on soft, unstable terrain; (B) having a tire width of 3.7” or greater; and (C) having a tire pressure of less than 20 pounds.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of the current status of the State of Alaska Covid-19 Info
- Current travel restrictions and requirements also pertain if you are coming to Eagle River for this event.
- All riders should be symptom free for 14 days (NO fever, chill, fatigue, cough, upper respiratory infections symptoms, body aches, loss of smell or taste). If you are feeling sick at all, STAY HOME!
- All riders who have engaged in an activity that puts them at risk should not participate, i.e. contact with known or suspected COVID-19 patients.
- Masks will be required in the start/finish areas.
It is your responsibility as a race
participant to know what you need to do regarding COVID-19 testing and
quarantine procedures to help create the safest event possible.Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Thanks to our AWESOME sponsor, Trek Bicycle Store Anchorage!
We are also excited to have on board AK Cycle Chic and some rad donations from Deb's Upcycled Designs!