Please join us and become a part of a community dedicated to youth and a vision for new urban life energized by the lively arts and commerce. GlassRoots is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
How do we use your gift?
- $200 will bring 8 kids from a community organization for a one-hour field trip
- $250 pays for 100 hours of gas for a flameworking torch
- $500 purchased 15 sheets of glass for use in our flat shop for fused glass and mosaics
- $1000 buys 1000 lbs. of batch – the glass used in the glassblowing studio
- $1600 pays for young woman to learn craft entrepreneurship skills in our Bead Shop program
- $1875 provides for one student in our Summer Youth Leadership program
- $2500 provides a 10-week residency for 15 students
- $2500 supports one youth in YES!, our youth entrepreneurship program
- $4500 supports one Scientific Glass Apprentice
- $4500 supports one youth in our year-long FLAME program
You make this possible!
OR call us with your credit card number.
GlassRoots also gladly accepts gifts of stock. Please contact our office for wiring instructions.
Please check with your company's Human Resources Department to determine if your company will match your gift. If so, you will need GlassRoots EIN number: 22-3671890. We will happily complete any required paperwork!