- Each artist will have a time-slot to come and make their pieces. They will work one on one with a professional artist to create each art piece.
- Volunteers, staff and professional artists will be wearing masks, gloves and face-shields.
- We ask that parents/guardians drop off and pick up promptly so we have time to clean before the next artist arrives
- Only 2 artists will be in the building at a time. Between each artist, cleaning and sanitization will be done to ensure the health and safety of all our artists.
- Temperature screening and a visual health check will be done at the door. Masks, gloves, and sanitizer provided.
- To keep the number of people in the building low so please keep siblings at home if possible.
- If possible, we ask that parents/guardians drop off artists, If that is not accommodating to your situation, please contact DSNNN.
- Please wear PPE when dropping the artist off.
- Please no congregation outside the building.
- We will not be offering food or drink. Water fountains and bathrooms will be closed, please plan accordingly.
- Registrations is necessary! If you do not register you will not be admitted.
- If you have tested positive for Covid, feel sick or have been around someone who tested positive, stay home.
- Form/release needs to be filled out before event either online or in the DSNNN office.
- The highest standards of cleaning will be taken during this event, please email Mary.firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about sanitization.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!