Community Service Scholarship Guidelines
Caroline’s Promise is offering three $500.00 Scholarships to Caroline County graduating seniors. The recipients will be students who has made a difference in this community through their community service efforts and by fulfilling one or more of the Five Promises. Please call Caroline’s Promise at (804) 916-9619 with any questions concerning these guidelines or the scholarship application.
In order to qualify, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must live in Caroline County, Virginia
- Must be accepted into a college or institute of higher learning
- Must have fulfilled one or more of the Five Promises through community service that benefited the local community
- Must complete the application and submit essays addressing the two application questions
- Must submit at least one letter of recommendation from an individual who has knowledge of their community service efforts
- Caroline’s Promise must receive the application by March 28, 2021. Applications received after March 28, 2021 will not be considered.