Pick It Forward for Orphans Reelin For The Kids
Benefiting Children In Foster Care in NW La.
May 29, 2021
Dobyns Rods to first 100 teams! Given the day of the tournament at weigh in!
Lunch provided at 2:30 PM by Hugh Wood Catering, Minden!
Gary McCoy to EMCEE!
Registration $160 per team, pay electronically online or print off form online and follow directions.
Biggest Bass Over Ten Pounds $5000
First place $1500
Second place $1000
Third place $500
1st Big Bass $500
2nd Big Bass $300
The Watson Foundation is donating a custom made rod to the fisherman or fisherwoman that catches the big bass!
- 7'6" Heavy Moderated Fast Mhx Blank 12-25 lb test line and 1/2-1 1/2 lure weight.
- Valued between $375 to $400!
$5000 Kyle Robinson, Injury Attorney
$5000 Morris, Dewett Law Firm
$500 Shane and Jody Keenum
$500 Dr. Paul Davis, Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists
$1000 Pickett Industries, LLC
Lunch Hugh Wood Catering
$100 Marble Slab, Kristen Simmons
4th through 15th place prizes, winners choice:
2 Yeti Coolers donated by Don Tubbs, Tubbs Hardware
2 grill sets donated by Victoria Camp, Pampered Chef
2 $100 gift cards, Bass Pro Shop, donated by Ann George, Ann George Photography
2 $50 gift cards Mandez's Seafood Bar and Grill, donated by Jeffrey Hernandez
2 $50 gift cards Marble Slab, donated by Pamela Simmons
2 $50 gift cards Riverview Restaurant, donated by Margaritaville
2 $50 gift cards Bergeron's Boudin & Cajun Meats, donated by Bergeron's of Bossier City
2 $50 gift cards Posados Cafe, donated by Posados
2 $50 gift cards Silver Star Smokehouse & Tavern, donated by Silver Star Smokehouse & Tavern, Shreveport
2 $50 gift cards Corks and Cuts in Shreveport, donated by Corks and Cuts
2 $50 gift cards Dick's Sporting Goods, donated by Dick's Sporting Goods
2 Jump Boxes donated by Gateway Tires
2 Onyx auto inflatable life vests donated by the Law Office of Zach Shadinger
RAFFLE $20 per ticket - 2 CHANCES TO WIN
YETI: fishing gear, bait and 2 hats donated by Funkbuster Baits, chairs, food, 2 $35 Kim Nation Hair Design Gift Certificates donated by Kim Nation Hair Design
FIRE PIT Donated by JCM Industries, Inc: Charcoal, s'more ingredients, 2 Top Nails Pedicures donated by Top Nails
Pick It Forward for Orphans is a 501c3 dedicated to helping foster children in our community. There are a hundred reasons and thousands of kids that end up in foster homes, the only common thread that these children have is that none of them deserve it. By fishing this event you can help these kids who have lost their parents.
Location: Caddo Lake, Earl G. Williamson Launch Ramp
- You can register the morning of the event at Earl G Williamson Launch Ramp.
- If you have guided in the past 6 months on Caddo Lake you are not eligible to fish in this tournament.
- Trailering allowed, if you are registered and paid, you do not have to check in at Earl G Williamson Launch Ramp.
- Team members must fish out of the same boat.
- An angler can fish alone (4 overs rule applies).
- There is a 5 bass limit (must cull when 6th bass is caught).
- Boat must have operating live well with aerator system.
- Bass must be at least 12 inches in length and out of protected slot for Caddo Lake.
- All fishing with artificial lures only. Pork is allowed.
- Only one rod and reel may be used at a time.
- No trolling with combustion engine.
- All state, federal, and lake rules and/or laws apply.
- Dead fish assessed .5 lb. penalty per dead fish.
- Short or slot fish receive 1 lb. penalty and removal of the fish from stringer.
- Must be 18 to participate. Anyone not 18 must have parent/guardian written consent.
- Tournament directors reserve the right to refuse any entry they deem necessary.
- All entrants are subject to a polygraph test. Anyone unable to take polygraph due to consumption of alcohol will be disqualified from tournament.
- Any teams late for weigh in will not be allowed to weigh in.
- Stop fishing at 3 PM.
- Weigh in line closes at 3:30 PM.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs during tournament hours. SEE POLYGRAPH RULE.
- Life vest must be worn when boat is on plane.
- Must use proper lighting during hours of darkness.
FIRST CAST 6:30 AM - LAST CAST WILL BE 3 PM - MUST BE IN WEIGH IN LINE BY 3:30 PM.
ANY QUESTIONS CALL:
Mike Craig 510-8585
Mike Cork 560-9827
Jamie Jett 707-3070
If you would like to donate prizes or cash towards prizes, please call or text Jamie Jett 318-707-3070. Your company and/or name will be advertised on the ultimatebass.com website!