Sip & Stroll 2021
It's time to finally get together again to Celebrate Tustin!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
Saturdays Are For Sipping, Strolling and Celebrating!
May 15, 2021 in Old Town Tustin
There will be dancing in the streets when we can all finally get together again!
Join us in for an afternoon of food tastes, wine, craft beer, spirits, live music and fun!
Plus, get to know the wonderful shops in Old Town Tustin.
Rules for social separation, health and safety will be enforced.
We look forward to seeing you on May 15th and again thank you for helping TCF raise the funds to help others!
All proceeds from this event will fund programs of Tustin Dollars for Scholars, Tustin Community Foundation and Soroptimist Int'l of Santa Ana - Tustin. Everything stays in our local community!
How “The Sip” Works:
- Check in with the Tustin Community Foundation volunteers on the corner of El Camino Real & 3rd Street to pick up your tasting guide map and other goodies. All attendees will be ID’d and wrist-banded.
- From 12:00-3:00 PM wander the shops of Old Town Tustin, shopping and sampling along the way. Be sure to get your tasting guide marked at each of the tasting sites. You will be asked to empty your glass before leaving each tasting location (sorry, no sipping on the sidewalk). Enjoy live music in Mrs. B's Parking Lot, the Ashley McCausland Experience at Rasta Cowboy Records and Brandon Wildish at the Black Marlin!
- Wrap up the afternoon back at Check-In site for great Opportunity Drawing prizes! Must be present to win.
- Head on down to the Black Marlin for the "After Party" and enjoy more live entertainment by Brandon Wildish.
- Cost: $50 per person / $30 per person (non-alcohol) in advance | $60/$40 at the door
Grab your friends and make it a girls/guys day out or a fun date day with that someone special!
Tastings available for all ages. 21+ wristband required for all wine, beer and spirits tastings.
Cost includes food and beverage samplings and your chance to win door prizes!!
Tickets available online, or in person at the following locations during regular business hours.
Cash, check or credit cards accepted.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!