Thanksgiving for Seniors
THANKSGIVING GROCERIES FOR SENIORS PROGRAM
Lower-income seniors can sign up to receive a substantial bag of groceries delivered to their door the day before Thanksgiving. Recipients must live in our zip code service area (98109, 98119, 98199). The bag of groceries contains some traditional Thanksgiving meal ingredients plus extras to make for a comfortable holiday!
Our goal for 2020 is to serve at least 100 seniors in the community.
The following is a list of items for each bag:
· 2 cans of vegetables (1 corn, 1 green beans)
· Package of mashed potatoes
· Package of stuffing/dressing
· Can/jar of cranberry sauce
· Can/jar/packet of gravy
· 2 fresh oranges, 2 fresh apples
· Box of instant oatmeal
· Package of cookies
· 2 individual-serving boxes/cans of juice
Queen Anne Helpline will purchase and include roasted turkey and a slice of pie.
If you would like to financially contribute to the cost of this program, click here