PEACE through PIE Giving Campaign thru 12-31-20
Support Healthy Food, Access, and Cultural Enrichment
Through the power of your generosity,
give the gift that transforms
and paves the way for real possibilities!
As we close out the 2020 year, the Covid19 pandemic escalated our neighbors falling through a safety net into food insecurity. Those living in inequitable healthy food landscapes, known as food deserts, where easy access to fresh food is unavailable, were especially hard hit. Families across the U.S. need greater access to, fresh, healthy, and nutritious foods. We work with our community partners who provide healthy food choices while changing unhealthy behaviors. Your support also helps us explore the many cultural palates, opens up food access, and closes the gap on food insecurity.
Your Donation supports
- Expanding fresh food access through our community partners i.e., community gardens, and other places of food distribution located in underserved communities and locations.
- The creation and distribution of (print, online, and in person) educational materials, focused on
- expanding awareness around food insecurity, food deserts, and food inequity
- learning to cultivate a seedling and its roots; nurturing it to grow strong and healthy
- making the connection between healthy food choices and our physical and emotional wellbeing
- broadening our awareness and appreciation for foods from different cultures
- exploring how beliefs, stereotypes, and biases contributing to systemic inequities in food, health and relationships
- focusing on the belief of 'oneness' and striving for the balance of interconnectedness between each other and nature
Whether you support our work one time, or pledge a monthly contribution, Your relationship and support helps us to plant the seeds that cultivate a 'Culture of Peace.'
If you're donating by mail, please make your check payable to PEACE through PIE
Send it to: Mailing address: 7421 Burnet Road, #280 * Austin, TX 78757
If you prefer to pay by Paypal go to our donation page
For Questions Contact: Leslie Mattison at email@example.com or (512) 585-8132
PEACE through PIE is a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Charity Organization - Tax ID #45-5404535