Help Support Us
Have you, a loved one, or someone you know been a victim of a fraud scheme?
Here are some actual examples of recent
incidents where this has happened:
· Two women scammed out of $185,000 in Social Security phone scams
· Woman deceived into paying over $560,000 in a Gold Bar Investment Scam
· Over $966 million in 2020 was reported lost through elder financial fraud; much more is never reported. One in five people over the age of 65 has been the victim of Elder Financial Fraud.
· Elderly man lost $124,000 in an Amazon scam
· Elderly victim swindled out of $100,000 in a psychic fraud.
The examples seem to be endless. It is time to stop this crime through education, enforcement, and engineering.
Help us work to stop this tragic victimization. Many victims lose their entire life savings with no hope of making it up. In some cases the loss is generational. Often, the money is lost to a predator outside the U.S.
You have the power to help us do this. With your help, your donation will allow us to expand training to empower victims, expand training to the public and law enforcement, and invest in more technology to enable us to provide empowerment more effectively. You can do this by donating today.
For a donation of $25 or more, we will send you a limited edition NABI Challenge Coin,
NABI is a 501c(3) corporation and exists solely on dues and donations and is represented in four countries on three continents,