CCM Registration 2021-22 (5782)
Welcome to CCM's 2021-22/5782 teen enrollment page!
Below you will find the information you need to sign up your teen to join us on Wednesday nights (in person!) and retreats from late September (starting Sept. 22 or 29) - May 25, 2022
Midrasha Tuition Costs for 2021-22/5782
- You will need to sign up for multiple teens separately.
- 12th-grade students are asked to pay an additional $100 fee for field trips and graduation costs.
- October 16, 2021 - a day-long Shabbat adventure in nature from 10am - 10pm
- December 3-4, 2021 - a Shabbat retreat to happen at a Bay Area synagogue
- January 28-30, 2022 - a weekend-long retreat at Camp Loma Mar in Pescadero
- March 25-27, 2022 - a weekend-long retreat at Camp Loma Mar in Pescadero with teens from all over the Bay Area.
CCM Weekly Snack Donation
We ask each family to help once with our weekly (traditional) Midrasha snack of donuts and cuties. In this year's enrollment, you can pre-pay for this and we will take care of the ordering, or sign up for weekly snacks via SignUpGenius.com once the form is live for the new year.
As part of your annual registration, consider making a fully tax-deductible donation to Contra Costa Midrasha. Your support helps us provide scholarships to teens who might need it! Use the "donation" button at the bottom or in the registration to make donations in multiples of $25.
Want to enjoy our amazing new cookbook? Sign up to get yours today! You'll have a wealth of choices for your next Jewish holiday meal, Shabbat dinner, or just weeknight supper. There's something for everyone in this community-created cookbook.
Tuition Assistance - Payment Plans or Scholarships: No one is turned away from CCM due to lack of funds. Our scholarship grant from the Brenden Mann Foundation aims to assist those in need. To request tuition assistance, register using the "Tuition Assistance or Payment Plan: Application Fee" box below. The $25 fee will be applied to any balance due. Our Director, Devra Aarons, will get right back to you! E-mail Devra at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for 2021-22.