Alice in Wonderland Ticket Reservation
SCDT complies with the regulations as outlined by the County of Los Angeles posted on 5/6/2021
By purchasing tickets for Alice in Wonderland, you agree to the following conditions:
Our ticket purchase procedure is a bit lengthy, so please read all instructions carefully to avoid misunderstandings:
- Tickets are $20/orchestra and $15 balcony - all seats are reserved by SCDT on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All patrons - regardless of age - must hold a valid ticket. We do not recommmend this performance for children younger than three years of age
- As per guidelines, we can only fill up to 55% capacity of the auditorium
- As per guidelines, all patrons must wear a mask
- As per guidelines, we are required to separate vaccinated adults from non-vaccinated adults and - as of now - we are required to ask for proof of vaccination upon entering the theater. Please note that non-vaccinated minors may sit with their vaccinated adult family members. All patron household groups will be adequately spaced out.
- For single ticket purchase, please click on the $20 or $15 button in "ticket reservation"
- For multiple ticket purchase, you may enter the total amount of your purchase in the "enter your own amount" box, if your group has the same vaccination status.
- For multiple ticket purchase, please fill out the "message of support" to let us know the number of tickets desired (orchestra/balcony).
- Please remember that all adults will need to show proof of vaccination upon entering the theater, but that non-vaccinated minors may sit with their vaccinated adults.