We are so excited for this year's event. This is our biggest fundraiser of the season and a great event that we look forward to every year. All of the money raised from this event will help us to offer heart screenings in our community, donate AEDs, and provide CPR/AED training. We are more focused now than ever to protecting youth from Sudden Cardiac Arrest while preventing another family from losing a loved one to it!
This is what we have done with the funds raised from last years tournament:
- Donated 10 AEDs into the community
- Hosted a free youth heart screening at Westmont HS (180 youth screened on 03/20/21)
- Awarded our annual Leigh HS scholarship to a Leigh Senior (see website post for 2021 recipient.)
- Awarded a youth sports scholarship for $1000 to West Valley Youth Soccer League to assist families in need.
- Provided CPR training and certifications online through zoom during pandemic.
- Scheduled our 2nd screening this year at Branham HS (date set for 08/07/21)
We are limited on space because of the pandemic, so we will not be able to offer a dinner only option. Dinner will be available to participants golfing in this years event.
If you would like to help us in other ways, here are some options:
Sponsorship - you can sponsor a hole, sponsor one of our contests, or become an event sponsor. Click on the sponsor button above for details
Donations - You can make a monetary donation at the button above, or donate an item for our raffle. (Items that did well at previous events are wine, gift cards or certificates, sports memorabilia, and gift baskets.) If you have an item you would like to donate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Thank you again for your continued support of our foundation!!
4th Annual KJTF Golf Tournament Sponsors
Shannon & Cliff Yochum
Golfer Gift Sponsor
Closest to the Pin
The Walker Family - David, Christine, Jaycob & Maddie
Jeff & Andrea Mello