SONGS FROM THE STEPS Volunteers
Ushers & Set-up, Tear-down & Strike, Parking Attendants
Stage 62 is in need of volunteers to assist with the summer concert series "Songs from the Steps" held outside on the Music Hall steps and driveway.
The performances will take place on the third Sunday (June 20, July 18, and August 15).
Note: rain dates are the following Sundays for each month.
The concerts start at 6:00 PM and are approximately 1 hour in length.
As always, you are invited to watch the concerts for free.
There are 3 volunteer opportunities for each event:
1. Usher/Set-up (4:00 PM to 6:00 PM) - 2 needed
- Assist with moving/setting up chairs and tables prior to the performance (approx 14 tables/100 chairs)
- Direct audience members to their seating areas
2. Tear-down/Strike (7:00 PM to 8:00 PM) - 2 needed
- Assist in taking the chairs and tables down and returning them to the Studio space
3. Parking Attendants (2:00 PM to 6:00 PM) - 2 needed
(Library driveway will be closed off for sound/table set-up)
- Assist patrons with accessible parking around the building
- Direct other patrons to park on hill or in town
- Assist library patrons wishing to return materials
If you can do both usher/set-up and tear-down/strike, please sign up for both spots. Note: Parking attendant overlaps usher/set-up times.
Thanks for helping out!