Green Team Academy - Summer Arts FUNdraiser Series
Help us launch 250 teams in the 2021 International Climate Action Challenge
Support Green Team Academy during our Summer Arts FUNdraiser Series!
Green Team Academy is on a mission to empower everyday people to #BeThe Change! We're building on three years of demonstrated results and excited to grow to serve more people around the world with your support.
Here's how you can support our work during our Summer Arts Fundraiser from Jun 1 - Aug 10, 2021:
- Make a donation of any amount and we'll plant a tree with Plant-for-the-Planet Philippines in your honor!
- Volunteer with us to be on our crew or our board
- Become a sponsor to partner with us in a big way
Tree Planting Goal: 11 trees toward our goal of 500 by August 18.
This Week's Featured Guest & Prize
Week 3: June 13 - June 19
Kerala Parikh, glow + gather, Co-founder
DIY BATH BOMBS & BATH SALTS
14-year-old Kerala Parikh will share how to create your own nature-based bath products to soothe your body after summer activities! Join us on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 6:30 pm MDT on the Green Team Academy Facebook Page. This event is a joint fundraiser for Green Team Academy and Sewa International to provide COVID relief for India. RSVP here
This week's prize: Make a donation here by June 19 to be entered to win our weekly prize! This week's prize is four free tickets to the August 3 Virtual Wild & Scenic Film Festival On Tour!
Can't catch the event live? Watch the replay on Facebook, YouTube or Twitter!
Join us weekly on Tuesdays at 6:30 pm MDT with most events held live on the Green Team Academy Facebook page, free and open to all! The exceptions are the Virtual Paint 'n Sip and film festival, which require advance registration and ticket purchase. View full event details here.
- June 8: Laurie Dameron, Singer, Songwriter benefit mini-concert
- June 15: Kerala Parikh, glow + gather, DIY Bath Bombs & Bath Salts, joint fundraiser for Sewa International & Green Team Academy
- June 22: Virtual Paint 'n Sip fundraiser (advance registration required)
- June 29: Irene Nagudi, Kichini Gardeners, Kids + Dirt + Plastic = Magic, verticial gardening demo and joint fundraiser for Kichini Gardeners
- July 20: Magnie Family mini-concert joint fundraiser
- August 3: Green Team Academy presents SYCRL's Wild & Scenic Film Festival On Tour featuring empowering youth and BIPOC stories (advance registration required)
2021 International Climate Action Challenge
Our goal is to help 250 teams from around the world go from passion to action in 90 days during out 2021 challenge. We are asking you to help us reach our goal of raising $25,000 by August 18, the date of the challenge kick-off. This helps fund the platforms we use for live weekly trainings, video courses, community portals, and more! We're also fundraising to pay for staff time to run this vital program that transforms people, communities, and the world! Application deadline: August 1. Scholarships available. Find out more about the challenge here.
Green Team Academy is a fiscally sponsored project of Social Good Fund, a California nonprofit corporation and registered 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID (EIN) 46-1323531. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.