Learn about from the expert at Smith Teamaker!
Date: Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Time: 2 pm PDT/5 pm EDT
Venue: Zoom! We will send the link and password upon registration!
Capacity: Limited to 35 people.
- How much does this cost? As always, this class is free to hourly coffee pros. The tasting kit will ship to you for free, and attending the class is free. If you're not an hourly coffee professional, we kindly ask that you make a donation of whatever amount you can afford.
- What comes in the kit? The kit includes three teas, brewing instructions, a notebook and pencil for note taking, origin cards, and a sampler for you to enjoy later!
- What do I need to provide? You'll need to have your own kettle, your own water, and you'll need plenty of mugs, preferably at least three.
- What happens if I can't make the class? Can I still order the kit? There are only 35 spaces in the class this time. So we prefer that only people who want to attend live actually sign up, but we understand that plans change. If you sign up but can't make the class last minute, we're not going to make you return your kit or anything! There will be a recording put out as quickly as possible, so anyone with a kit can watch it later.
- Will there be a recording of the class? The class will be recorded. If you do have to miss it at the last minute, you'll be able to watch it later. This recording will be sent out to everyone who signs up, in addition to being posted on our Patreon for everyone to watch.
Claire Boyer, Tea Educator, Smith Teamaker