Peace Arch Centennial Specialty License Plates
3500 Signatures are a needed to be considered by the 2022 State Legislature
PLEASE SIGN OUR PETITION
PEACE ARCH CENTENNIAL SPECIALTY LICENCE PLATES
Support the International Peace Arch Association by Signing the Petition for a Peace Arch Centennial License Plate by Signing the Petition
We need 3,500 or more signatures in order to be considered during the upcoming 2022 Legislative Session. Our goal is to collect these signatures between July 1st, 2021, and September 21st, 2021.
The International Peace Arch Association sponsors the Peace Arch Centennial License Plate. This specialty plate will help commemorate the International Peace Arch's centennial and raise funds to support the park's art, culture, heritage, and education programs.
The Peace Arch Centennial Specialty License plates anticipated annual cost would be an additional $40 more than your yearly regular tab fee. Of that $40 fee, $12 would cover vehicle licensing fees, and the remaining $28 would support our park programs.
We need a minimum of 3,500 signatures before the Washington State Legislature can consider the specialty license plate. Our goal to reach the 3500 signatures. Then the Washington State Legislature can consider approving the plate in the legislative session.
If approved by the Legislature, the specialty plates could be available through the Department of Licensing (DOL) by the late summer or fall of 2022.
Signature guidelines help WSDOT ensure an accurate count of Peace Arch Centennial specialty plate supporters:
- You must be a Washington State resident.
- You must provide your name, address, phone, email, and the number of specialty plates you would like. If you do not provide all the requested information or your e-signature will not count. Only one signature per individual.
- You must intend to purchase at least one set of plates.
- Additional family members can sign the petition too!
- You are automatically added to our mailing list in order to receive updates on the centennial plate program.
NOTE: While these signatures will show intended purchases, submitting a signature is not an obligation to buy a plate. The licensing department has the right to make minor changes to the design to meet their requirements.
If you have any questions about the Peace Arch Centennial specialty license plate, contact the International Peace Arch Association at firstname.lastname@example.org