Adopt a Tree for EARTH MONTH 2021!
Help us reach our goal of 5000 trees sponsored by the end of April 2021!
- Without the rainforest to soak up rain and release it slowly, floods and droughts occur, causing global warming and climate change.
- Many species of birds, animals, and plants who live in the rainforest will be unable to find the right conditions they need in order to live and will become extinct.
- Almost 50% of the prescribed drugs used in the USA come from rainforest plants.
- Leukemia, malaria, and heart diseases are treated with drugs from rainforest plants.
- Indigenous people have thrived in rainforests since the beginning of time, their lives and spirituality are inextricably linked to the plants, animals, and flow of life in this rich environment. Many of them are facing extinction as the rainforests diminish.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH EVEN JUST 1 SINGLE TREE! 🌳