US Friends of Hope Flowers School
Supporting Education for Peace, Human Rights and Trauma Healing
Internationally Recognized Hope Flowers School:
- Promotes democratic values, non-violence, and equity through its curriculum and activities.
- Offers a safe and caring environment to address trauma caused by conflict, poverty, and malnutrition.
- Provides an individualized educational program for autistic children.
- Transports children and staff from Bethlehem area villages and refugee camps.
- Shares successful techniques with professional training for teachers in area schools.
- Stands independent of government or religious entities.
Your donation supports the essential work of this unique school. You may designate your gift at checkout in any of the following areas:
- Where needed most
- Teacher salaries
- Donate in honor of Hind Issa