Treat the mother or mother figure in your life to a special afternoon in the Garden on Mother's Day this year for our Mother's Day Sip-and-Stroll. Mothers and children 6 and under get in free! Ticket price includes hot coffee/tea, your choice of danish or quiche catered by Benji's Bakery and Cafe, live music from Carhartt Brothers (11-1pm) and Knock on Wood Marimba Ensemble (1-3pm), and optional guided tours through the Garden. We will also have local ceramic vendors, Mez Pottery and Members of the Anchorage Clay Arts Guild, on site so you can find that perfect locally made gift!
Please respect social distancing of 6' or more from non-household members while strolling the gardens and face coverings are required while not eating or drinking. We will provide reusable mugs for hot drinks but feel free to bring your own.
Sunday, May 9th - 11:00am-3:00pm
Carhartt Brothers 11:00am-1:00pm
Knock on Wood Marimba Ensemble 1:00pm-3:00pm
Guided Garden Tours: led by ABG horticulture staff to show you what's in bloom in the Garden
Tickets can be purchased in advance. No refunds or exchanges.
- $16/Members (ages 7 and up)
- $18/Non-Members (ages 7 and up)
- FREE/moms and kids 6 and under - you must register all moms and children 6 and under
- Please respect social distancing (6' or more) from those around you as you move through the Garden.
- Face coverings are required when not actively eating and drinking.
- We will have reusable mugs for coffee and tea, but feel free to bring your own reusable mug if you prefer.
- This event takes place entirely outside so dress for the weather!
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!