Community Dinner for a Cause Youth 2021
Grab a delicious meal for Mother's Day weekend as a special treat while helping The Community Fund of Darien address the hardest hit by the pandemic, our youth. We have identified more than $440,000 of support needed specifically for youth related programs and services in Darien, Norwalk and Stamford.
Just a few of the identified needs:
- Early childhood education (ages 0-5)
- Early childhood intervention for children with special needs
- Afterschool academic and enrichment programs
- Mobile crisis intervention & clinical mental health for adolescents
- Mental health counseling
- Tutoring in English and math
- Weekend meals for students receiving free or reduced lunches @ school
- Access to free, quality health care for low-income, uninsured children
Fifty percent of your meal purchase will go towards the funding of these critical services (thank you!). Want to help us get closer to our goal? Add a 'just give' donation during checkout. Every dollar adds up, and every dollar matters for this future generation of leaders.
Looking for a Mother's Day gift? Pre-order Darien Cooks: A Taste of Community cookbook ($50) and receive a acknowledgement of purchase suitable for gift giving purposes.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!