Community Dinner for a Cause Youth 2021
Grab a delicious meal for Mother's Day weekend as a special treat while helping The Community Fund of Darien address the hardest hit by the pandemic, our youth. We have identified more than $440,000 of support needed specifically for youth related programs and services in Darien, Norwalk and Stamford.
Just a few of the identified needs:
- Early childhood education (ages 0-5)
- Early childhood intervention for children with special needs
- Afterschool academic and enrichment programs
- Mobile crisis intervention & clinical mental health for adolescents
- Mental health counseling
- Tutoring in English and math
- Weekend meals for students receiving free or reduced lunches @ school
- Access to free, quality health care for low-income, uninsured children
Fifty percent of your meal purchase will go towards the funding of these critical services (thank you!). Want to help us get closer to our goal? Add a 'just give' donation during checkout. Every dollar adds up, and every dollar matters for this future generation of leaders.
Looking for a Mother's Day gift? Pre-order Darien Cooks: A Taste of Community cookbook ($50) and receive a acknowledgement of purchase suitable for gift giving purposes.
Please join us as we dine “together” at home to benefit tomorrow's generation of leaders on Saturday, May 8th.
Order a family meal for contactless, free delivery, and we’ll direct half your purchase to our local nonprofit partners providing stop-gap services and immediate assistance to our most vulnerable neighbors.
$160/per family purchase includes
- Meatballs Marinara
- Baked Ziti w/Shaved Parmesan
- Mixed Field Green Salad
- Oreo Fudge Brownie
- Assorted Breads/Rolls
- Bottle of wine provided by SipStirs
Orders must be placed by 5pm on Wednesday, May 5th
Doorstep Deliveries on Saturday, May 8th from 4:00-5:00 pm
Unable to attend our Community Dinner for a Cause?
Wish to make an additional donation with your meal purchase?
Need a gift for Mom?
Want to "just give" to help those in need?
Consider "Just Give" donation and purchasing a Darien Cooks: A Taste of Community Cookbook ($50) at check-out!