Academic & Enrichment Summer 2021
Four weeks from Tuesday July 6
Learn and have fun with Succeed2gether this summer!
See the program flyer below for an overview of all classes, days and times.
Classes are scheduled over four weeks from Tuesday July 6 to Thursday July 29 (one class runs week beginning August 2). Classes are held Monday to Thursday four days a week with the exception of the first week which runs Tuesday to Friday.
The summer program requires a registration fee of $10 per child, up to a maximum fee of $30 per family for those who qualify. The registration fee is for the entire program, regardless of whether your child takes academic classes, enrichment options, or both!
Academic classes – math and reading/writing – run for three weeks from Tuesday July 6. Students attend the class for their rising grade level. Students are expected to attend for the full three weeks. All academic classes are small groups and will be virtual via Zoom.
Enrichment classes run for one week, two weeks, or three weeks, depending on the subject. Students are expected to attend all days of their selected classes.
The academic and enrichment classes are either free to qualifying families or $20 per child/week. More information about the classes and instructors can be found on our website here.
Some classes will be held in-person at the Succeed2gether offices at 11 Pine St (Community Services building), Montclair, 07042. COVID precautions will be taken and include but not limited to: temperature and recent health/travel history checks upon arrival; window ventilation; room sanitization between classes; social distancing of administrators, volunteers, students and teachers; masks to be worn.
Classes are limited in capacity and are filled according to first-come, first-served, based on completion of the application. Priority will be given to low-income applicants.
HOW TO REGISTER
1) Download the application form from the Succeed2gether website here. Submit completed form to email@example.com for income verification purposes. You will be emailed regarding whether the classes will be free or require a $20 fee.
2) Write a list of classes your child/children would like to take to save time when registering online.
3) On this page, click on Register Today and then the S2G Summer Registration button to pay the $10 registration fee per child (maximum $30 per family for those who qualify).
4) After adding the registration fee to your cart, please click Continue Browsing to return to Register Today page and choose classes for your child. Classes are grouped by Academic or Enrichment by week. Choose the free options if you qualify for free classes or the $20 option if you don't. You can keep adding academic and/or enrichment classes until you are ready to check out.
5) Please read and sign the Activity/Image waiver electronically.
6) Add the names of the children attending the different class selections.
7) Continue to payment. If you'd like to pay via cash or check, please contact Succeed2gether.
Any queries about the application and payment process, please contact Succeed2gether by phone 973-746-0553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!