REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT
BUT YOU CAN CONTACT US TO BE ON A WAITING LIST AT:
TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR THE
STURGIS RALLY WRAP PARTY
SO PLEASE COME AND JOIN US!
Proudly Presents the Adventure of 2021
We would like to personally invite you to
"The Inaugural WHY WE RIDE to the CHIP"
Sturgis, South Dakota
Saturday, August 7th thru Friday, August 13th 2021
Only 30 spots are available so sign up today!
Come ride with us as we rediscover the spirit & freedom of Western America. Our adventure begins in the historic silver mining town of Park City along the Wasatch front. We ride north into Wyoming, traveling through Star Valley and climb into the Grand Tetons on our way to the majestic Yellowstone National Park. We then turn east to relive the old west in the frontier town of Cody. We climb up into Bighorn National Forest then quickly descend down to the Grasslands along the Old Oregon Trail. Soon the sacred Black Hills will come into view and we won’t let off the throttle until we arrive at the world-famous Sturgis Buffalo Chip. And that's just the ride...
SATURDAY, SUNDAY, AUGUST 7th, 8th
Park City, Utah
- Kickstands up as we ride north to Wyoming with a quick stop in Evanston.
- Then up through Star Valley and a stop for lunch in the charming town of Afton.
- We will then follow the Snake River towards the Tetons as we climb up to Jackson Hole.
- Our 1st night will be at the Antler Inn as our bikes rest just outside our door.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 10th
Jackson Hole, Yellowstone, and Cody.
- We start early to get a jump on our ride through the Grand Tetons and enter Yellowstone National Park
- As always, Old Faithful will be on time for our lunch break before we turn east to take in some hot pools and wildlife on our way to Cody.
- We will be staying at the Cowboy Village in Cody as we prepare for our night on the town... cowboy style.
Next door is the Cody Cattle Company for a big BBQ meal with entertainment provided by the Triple C Cowboy band on the ole stage. Cody is the "Rodeo Capital of the World" so next we will pop into the 102nd year of the Stampede Rodeo to cheer on our favorite Bulls, Broncos and Ropers.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11th
Bighorn, Black Hills then Sturgis
- We leave Cody and begin our climb into the Bighorn National Forest.
- Once we reach the top, we will stop for an early lunch at the Elk View Inn.
- Then back down the mountain onto the Thunder Basin Grasslands and full throttle it to the majestic Black Hills in the distance.
- As we cross the border into South Dakota we see the World Famous...
STURGIS BUFFALO CHIP
WE MADE IT!
Woody has blocked off a private campground for just our riders; which includes newly purchased Glamping-tents.
Cold Beer and water on ice will be waiting for us along with a catered Mexican dinner.
Unpack, eat, have a cold beer and relax a bit.
Walk around the Chip and check out the grounds and stores
Go for swim or take a shower.
Just be back in time for a night to remember as Woody has invited us to the Top Shelf VIP section of the amphitheater for tonight's concert featuring:
THURSDAY & FRIDAY AUGUST 12th & 13TH
Your VIP Festival Pass to the Buffalo Chip includes all events within the campground. Concerts, motorcycle shows, racing, swimming, wall of death, showers and much, much more. Food and drinks are not included, but there are lots of booths so check out the link below for a complete list.
Riders are on their own to go and explore Sturgis and the surrounding Black Hills, but we will be organizing some rides to Devils Tower, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Deadwood and of course Downtown Sturgis.
Just make sure to be back in camp on Friday night to join us for what will become an
annual tradition in Sturgis for years to come.
THE STRUGIS RALLY WRAP PARTY
Why We Ride Presents
The Sturgis Rally Wrap Party - Benefitting Treasured House
TICKETS ARE ON SALE
- 3 day ride to Sturgis & 3 days at the Buffalo Chip Festival.
- All Hotels - Park City, Jackson & Cody (double occupancy)
- Breakfast & Lunches on 3-day ride to Sturgis
- Cowboy Dinner & Show in Cody
- Stampede Rodeo in Cody.
- Sturgis Buffalo Chip Festival Pass including all concerts & shows.
- Sturgis Buffalo Chip campground private glamping-tents for 3 nights (double occupancy).
- VIP shower passes
- Catered arrival dinner at Chip.
- VIP concert tickets to ZZ Top
- The premier support staff and ride leaders we pride ourselves on.
- Luggage chase vehicle for all your gear.
- Motorcycle chase trailer in case of breakdowns
- Support motorhome will chase.
- Water and snacks throughout the ride.
- AMA sanctioned ride fee included.
- Commemorative shirt and gift bag.
- Entry to the Xtreem Flat Track race.
- VIP tickets to The Sturgis Rally Wrap party.
- And most important is bragging rights that you rode the 1st annual Why We Ride to The Chip.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!