Little Mermaid Jr.
SHOW FEE & OPTIONAL ITEMS PAGE
Show Fees & Shirt Orders are due by Week 2 of rehearsals: April 16th.
Optional Posters, Digital Recording Link, Playbill Shoutout, & Script purchases are due by Week 3 of rehearsals: April 23rd.
The following information was listed on the auditions page prior to auditions, and has been copied here for your convenience.
- The Production Fee (paid by actors, not crew) for Little Mermaid Jr. will be $160, due by the second weekend of rehearsals.
- In a Spring '23 Class? Those in registered for a '23 Spring Class will receive $20 off their production fee. Use Code CLASS20.
- What Do We Get With The Production Fee? With this fee, students/families will get:
- a show sticker,
- a digital link to photos (Shared within 30days after the show closes.)
- 1 comp (free) ticket. (Max of 2 comp tickets per family for those with more than one student in the show.) Comp codes are sent out before ticket sales open.
- When paying for the production fee, Families/Students are given the opportunity to purchase a show shirt (not required), and other additional items (Show Posters, etc.).
- Scholarships: Scholarships are available for any Imagine Theatre program, including production fees. If you would like to speak with someone about scholarships, please contact our office.
- What is a Production Fee For? Production Fees are in place to assist in covering the expenses of putting on a show. For additional information on Production Fees, see our General Information.