2020 Annual Fund Campaign
Donate to Delta Arts Center!
Winston-Salem Delta Fine Arts salutes your support in helping to bring joy and discovery to our community through the arts. Your tax-deductible contribution allows the Delta Arts Center to better serve you and the community in which we live through cultural programming, educational enhancements, and phenomenal exhibits.
The Winston-Salem Delta Fine Arts, Inc. (WSDFA), also known as the Delta Arts Center (DAC), is celebrating 48 years of high-quality, mission-driven programming in Winston-Salem, NC. Through its programming and exhibits, the Delta Arts Center is a cultural leader in preserving African American arts on a local and national level.
Throughout the current pandemic and social unrest, WSDFA, Inc continues to support the creativity and resiliency of local artists and the arts community. We remain steadfast and focused on positively engaging area Winston-Salem residents. We also continue to support and highlight the contributions of Africa-American Artists globally.
The Delta Arts Center recently helped mask over 300 residents in Winston-Salem by providing hand sewn masks made by our senior quilters. The Delta Arts Center also presented a quilting demonstration during a virtual Juneteenth celebration. We spotlighted a local artist, named Devonte’ Wells, during our June annual meeting. Devonte’ sang, via Zoom, his rendition of Sam Cooke’s, “Change is gonna come." Devonte’ also shared an original poetry piece.
Your financial support will:
• Provide youth and adult programming in the arts. (i.e. Arts education for local schools)
• Help bring culturally inviting exhibits to the main gallery of the DAC.
• Provide a venue for local artists to display and sell their art to the community.
• Allow WSDFA, Inc. to expand enrichment programs and strengthen partnerships that are gateways to art and culture for the community (i.e. Quilting classes, the Artists Circle, and the Otesha Esemble dancers)
• Preserve a community jewel, where the community can enjoy local artists, musicians and events.