Support Trackside's Teens Today!
Smiles, Laughter, Friends and New, In-Person Experiences.
These are at the very heart of what Trackside looks and sounds like every day.
With your support, Trackside has been a cornerstone of safety, healthy socialization, and fun for Middle School and High School students across the Wilton community.
This past year at Trackside has also been a transformative one.
Perhaps the most fantastic and exciting change has been the addition of so many High School students to our team as staff, volunteer leaders, and program participants.
Trackside’s enhanced “For Teens by Teens” offers our High School Teens the opportunity to design programs, mentor their younger peers and gain opportunities to experience their first jobs with responsibility and agency.
Our HS Leaders create and run programs that draw in Teens of many interests, from artists, bakers, hikers, and athletes to gardeners, mountain bikers, game lovers, budding comedians and so much more.
Trackside’s members also have the opportunity to enjoy a range of exclusive Member’s Only events such as Movie Nights and our extremely popular “Among Us” live events.
- Your gift of $25 purchases supplies for 1-2 weeks of one of a club or program.
- Your gift of $50 supports the purchase of a new video game, board game or sports equipment for our teens.
- Your gift of $100 sponsors the supplies needed for an entire session of our Culinary or Art Programs.
- Your gift of $300 helps one of our High School Leaders gain valuable experience as a Mentor and Leader of an 8-week session.
- Your gift of $1000 sponsors a High School Leader for the school year and helps us build a cohort of youth on the path to success.